Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday 5-10-12

This has been a really hard week for my husband. Our daughter is sick. A three year old is a bear when they're ill. So things have not been business as usual around the house. We have not been going on our walks, we have been glued to the house. One of my favorite things is being driven to and from work.
I dunno why. I guess it's just just nice to have the ones you love wish you a good day as you start, and seeing the ones you love there for you after a long day. One of the things that "glue" us together is prayer. We say a prayer in the car before I start work, and if either of us needs it, we pray for the other through-out the day, and then we end our day with prayer. Needless to say, I have been praying a lot today for my husband. It pays off, it always does. He has so much more patience than I do. Life is about balance, budgets, the Lord, and moments of happiness.
Happy, Grateful, joyful, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment