Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday 5-6-12

I have not blogged in years. I like every one else has something to say.I have tried to get my husband to blog because I think there are more stay at home dads than he believes.
He won't, so I will. I work 9 to 5  at an office job, and my husband takes care of our 3 year old and our 2 dogs. We live in a two story 2 bedroom house.
I think that our Sunday is much like every one elses' Sunday. We slept in, had sex, had pancakes for breakfast, cleaned, he ran an errand or two, while I napped. Pretty normal. 
Variations on normal-We're vegan. Our pancakes were multi grain with nuts and oats. Hearty, and Super Yummy!
Variation on normal #2-He does the cooking, now. So for an early dinner or late lunch, we had lentil soup made with lots of veggies.
Variation on normal #3-He does the laundry. I never had the time, and my Sundays were dominated with laundry. Not any more :)
Variation on normal #4 He is the primary care-giver.
Therefore he and our daughter are little buddies. It's great to see...
I love Sundays. I can recharge my battery, get some rest, feel loved, pampered, and spend time with the people and animals I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment